- Revival Group Pty Ltd trading as Window Revival agrees to complete the work set out in the work order (quote).
- The client agrees to supply electrical power as reasonably required.
- Quote will vary if non-standard powdercoat colours are selected by the client.
- If offered in the quote, components such as standard rollers & weatherfelt will be supplied & installed (where required & where possible). Quote will vary if non-standard products are used.
- Window and door hardware can be supplied and installed where possible, at extra costs to the client.
- All window and door hardware (where supplied and installed) are only guaranteed for 3 months and are not covered under the 7 year paint warranty. Maintenance and repair work is backed by 6 months workmanship.
- Whilst all care is taken, glass breakage during work in progress will be the responsibility of the client and any glass replacement required will be paid by the client. Paint peeling off walls and ceilings on removal of masking tape will be the responsibility of the client (This generally occurs due to lack of preparation of walls & ceilings & surrounds prior to painting, eg. no sealer or primer used or surface dusty).
- If there are any accessibility issues on site, the client is liable for the hire of scaffold, equipment etc to allow for the completion of the project.
- Any quotes given (verbally or written) may be subject to change upon commencement of work or when the project has been sighted. Quotes may be subject to change if any unforseen complications arise when work has commenced.
- The client may have the right to withdraw from this contract during the cooling-off period of 5 business days after the receipt of the agreed contract. The client must notify Window Revival in writing before the cooling off period expires. In the event that the client exercises their right to withdraw during the 5 day cooling off period Window Revival is entitled to the sum of $200 plus any out-of-pocket expenses they have reasonably incurred before withdrawal. Window Revival is entitled to retain these monies from any deposit paid or if the deposit does not cover the amount, the client must pay the balance to Window Revival.
- If the work to be carried is of an urgent nature the client may waiver their right to the 5 day cooling off period by notifying Window Revival in writing and/or give verbal approval.
- The client agrees that the accepted price is payable upon completion and a 20% deposit is payable before commencement of work. Progress payment of 50% is required on Day 3 and final payment is required at the completion of work.
- Window Revival reserves the right to any fees and charges associated with late payments (including legal costs & collection agency fees)
- Window Revival reserves the following rights in relation to the Goods until all accounts owed by the client are fully paid to Window Revival:
- ownership of the Goods remain with Window Revival;
- right to enter the client’s premises (or the premises of any associated company or agent where the goods are located) without liability for trespass or any resulting damage and the right to retake possession of the goods.
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due daily until the date of payment at a rate of 2.5% per calendar month and shall accrue at such rate after as well as before any judgement. If the client defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the client shall indemnify Window Revival from and against all Window Revival’s nominees costs of collection.
- The client consents that personal data provided may be used and retained by Window Revival for the following purposes:
- provision of Goods and/or Services;
- marketing of goods and/or Services by Window Revival, its agents or distributors;
- processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by the client
- Window Revival reserves the right to cancel this contract due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Existing corrosion or rust on the existing aluminium structures will make the 7year warranty null & void.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove any vehicles from the work area where spraying is done to a safe distance. No responsibility will be taken for damage to vehicles left in the vicinity of the work area. It is the customer’s responsibility to remove any valuables or fragile items from the work area as no responsibility will be taken for damage to these items.
- Warranty is not transferable to the new owners when there is a change in property ownership.
Terms and Conditions
“I am really REALLY glad that I had this done, it looks a thousand times better than yucky old brown! The work has been completed to a very high standard, which is brilliant because I am a bit picky like that. I am very very pleased with the way the frames now look - especially my mirror wardrobe - it looks brand new!”
R DeVries, Nundah, Qld
“We are very happy with the work, they (the tradesmen) were very professional, they were excellent, and were very nice blokes. We highly recommend Window Revival. Painting the windows and doors has made a huge difference to the house. Our house looks totally different!”
Kerry & Ken McMahon
“Awesome our ultra modern 70’s home is now retro with the Window Revival newly painted windows just setting off a complete renovation overhaul, transforming a once ugly duck of our court into a magnificent swan – well done guys”
C Hassell, Broadbeach Waters
“The process takes a while, but the team of guys were respectful, diligent, hardworking and the finish on my new windows just makes the place, thank you for a job well done”
D Churchill, Broadbeach Waters